Last Updated: November 26, 2021
What Are Cookies?
The cookies we use include the following:
- Pixels (also known as clear GIFs or web beacons) are small electronic images that assist in delivering cookies, provide additional information (such as whether you visited a page, which ad you clicked on to arrive at the Properties, or whether you opened an email) and allow us to compile aggregated statistics.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
The cookies we use (which may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies) typically fall into one of the following categories:
|Category of Cookies||Why We Use These Cookies|
|Essential||These cookies are essential for our Services to function properly and to provide the services you request.|
|Preferences||We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences.|
|Security||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent security risks.|
|Performance||We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if and how you interacted with a certain page.|
|Analytics||We use these cookies to help us understand and improve our Services. For example, we can use these cookies to learn more about which pages and features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.|
|Advertising||We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, make the ads more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website and track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our Properties and on other websites.|
- Enabling cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work (except for essential cookies) but it will provide you with a better browsing experience.
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to manage cookies. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable/block cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to access or use some portions and features of the Services (including any that require you to sign in) and you may not get the best experience possible. If you choose to delete cookies, you will need to log in again on your next visit to the Properties and re-enter any preferences you have set.
- Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and other properties that you do not wish such operators to track certain online activities. Our Services do not support Do Not Track requests.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- To opt out of ads on Facebook, Pinterest or Google that are targeted to your interests, use your Facebook, Pinterest or Google Ads settings.
Additional Information or Assistance
Inspection Support LLC
Attn: ISN Legal Department
2200 1st Ave S.
Seattle, WA 98134